One place that never gets old is, Nainital!

It was just a regular day, when my mom got a call from her sister in Kolkata, that she needed some help with my cousin’s wedding(which was in a month) preparations and she wanted my mom to come over as soon as possible. Mom got her tickets booked, and decided to fly to Kolkata on the coming Saturday. This was the time when my dad and I too felt like going somewhere. We weren’t that kind to borrow a hand for the preparations, but we wanted a nice little holiday.

Right when my mom left for Kolkata, my dad and I left for Nainital too. It has been our favorite holiday destination for all time. We did our hotel booking right before leaving. We booked at our most favorite hotel. It was The Manu Maharani Hotel. It might be our 6th or 7th visit to this hotel. Oh yes, it's a big-time favorite. It is one of the best hotels in Nainital. The best thing about this hotel is its location. Not too near to the Mall road and not too far from it either. My all-time favorite thing to do at this hotel is to simply sit on the balcony with a drink and just simply gaze at the beauty in front of me. It is the splendid Kumaon hills and the magnificent Naini Lake.

This hotel has never let our hopes and expectations down. The decor of the whole hotel is gorgeous and the staff and all the amenities provided makes it be one of the best hotels in Nainital near the lake. I am definitely going to come back for more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Choose Honeymoon-Friendly Nainital Resorts?

Discounts that a Travel Agent Can Get on Nainital Resorts