Nainital, like never before


Nainital seems to be a place that everyone has visited at least once in his or her lives. So is the case with me. I too have visited the beautiful hill station, nested in the Kumaon region of the Uttarakhand state. Not once but quite many times, with my parents. It is my father’s favourite holiday destination. So is my mother’s and mine. The last time I visited that beautiful place was 5 years ago.

I had a long weekend after a really long time. I did not want to waste it watching TV. I made an instant plan to go to Nainital, with my parents, to relive those earlier days. There are hundreds of Resorts in Nainital. For accommodation, a friend recommended booking our rooms in The Manu Maharani Resort. My friend practically lives in Nainital and has stayed a dozen times in the resort she recommended. Upon reaching the resort, I understood why my friend was so strongly recommending about the resort. It was beautiful beyond words. The decor has both the flavours of decorations, the contemporary one and of the traditional one. The best thing about the hotel is that the main terrace of the resort overlooks the lake.

There are many Resorts in Nainital Near the Lake, but not all of them are this particular hotel. The overall services, rooms, and the food are simply outstanding. We surely went out to go around the city. But we always used to look forward to coming back to the hotel too. The trip to Nainital was successful in rejuvenation and bringing back the memories from the earlier days in a lovely manner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Choose Honeymoon-Friendly Nainital Resorts?

One place that never gets old is, Nainital!

Discounts that a Travel Agent Can Get on Nainital Resorts